QuickBooks has gained immense popularity among the businesses as it offers exceptional features to simplify your accounting tasks. Despite being an extraordinary software, it is still prone to technical errors, including QuickBooks Online delivery server down time. This error mainly arises when users try to send emails or invoices through the accounting software. It could happen while using the incorrect email address format in QuickBooks.
Consequently, the QuickBooks Delivery Server error might interrupt the users in sending emails or invoices. Eventually, it might lead to a delay in the ongoing process, which might hamper the workflow. So, stop wasting your time and find the solutions in this blog to rectify the error.
Are you facing issues while fixing the QuickBooks Online Delivery Server Down error? Well, in that case, you must reach out to our professionals by placing a call +1-833-460-2030 and get your issue resolved within no time.
What Must You Know About QuickBooks Delivery Error?
At times, the users may confront QuickBooks Delivery error in QuickBooks Online when they attempt to send the invoices or attachments to the customers and fail to do so. Consequently, this error stops the users from sending emails using the software.
However, numerous causes that may lead to the error are explained below. So, stick to this post till the end and fix the issue as soon as possible.
Possible Causes That Might Emerge Delivery Server Down Error In QuickBooks Online
Before you fix the Delivery Server Down Error in QuickBooks, you must know the root causes behind the issue. As a result, it will give you a clear picture of the actual cause of the issue so that you can fix the error easily. Below, we have mentioned all the factors responsible for the error; check them out.
- Users often confront this error when your company and customer-facing email address is incomplete or has technical glitches.
- Another reason could be using incorrect PDF settings in the browser.
- In other cases, it may also arise when your invoice comprises some special characters.
- An inadequate internet connection could also be responsible for delivery server down errors in QuickBooks.
- Sometimes, it may happen when the format of the email address used in sales form is inaccurate.
- Misconfigured Adobe Acrobat or Reader settings can also be the reason behind the Delivery Server Down error in QuickBooks Online.
How Can I Deal With QuickBooks Online Delivery Server Down Error?
If you don’t get the proper solutions to deal with the problem on time, then it’s completely useless. So, to deal with the issue right away, we have provided you with some effective solutions below.
Resolution Method 1: Verification of Your Email Address Format
Incorrect formatting of the email address in QuickBooks might lead to the error, so to rectify the issue, you must check the formatting of your email address using the instructions outlined below.
Stage 1: Cross-check your Company And Customer-facing Email Address
The users must confirm that their company email and all customer-facing email address fields are complete and in the correct format. To do the same, you must apply the steps listed below.
- Primarily, move to the Settings menu and opt for the Account and Settings option.
- Thereon, navigate to the Company tab and then hit the Contact Info tab.
- You must verify that the Company Email and Customer-facing email you have entered is correct.
Stage 2: Look Into Your Location’s Email Address
For instance, if you are utilizing the location tracking feature, you must go through the email address format of the location on your sales form.
- Initially, navigate to the Settings menu, choose All Lists, and then the Locations tab.
- Afterwards, you must pick the appropriate location on the invoice.
- Thereon, from the Action column, tap on the drop-down menu and then click the Edit menu.
- You must verify your email address in the field that says, “This location has a different email address for communicating with customers” and make the necessary changes if required.
- In the next step, choose the Save option and try to resend your sales form.
Resolution Method 2: Review the Format Of Your Invoice
Sometimes, the inappropriate invoice format might be the reason behind the QuickBooks Delivery error. So, to prevent the issue, you must use the steps listed below.
- Firstly, the users must open the invoice you failed to send due to the error.
- After that, you must check that the invoice doesn’t contain any special characters like (! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ – = + : “) on the information listed below.
- Attachment name
- Email address
- Custom Form Templates
Related article- QuickBooks Crashes When Sending Email? Use These Easy Tricks
Resolution Method 3: Double-check your Sales Email Option
The users must update the attachment setting when mailing the sales forms. For that, you must perform the following steps carefully.
- To start the process, navigate to the Settings menu and opt for the Account and Settings option.
- Thereon, choose the Sales tab and then go to the next step.
- You must move to the Online Delivery section and find whether the checkbox stating PDF Attached is marked. If it’s already marked, then unmark the checkbox and move ahead.
- Once you have made all the necessary changes, choose the Save button followed by the Done option.
- Ultimately, you must send the sales form again and check whether the issue persists.
Resolution Method 4: Monitor Your Adobe Acrobat or Reader Settings
Using the steps below, you can also resolve the QuickBooks delivery error by testing the Adobe Acrobat or Reader Settings.
- Begin the process by accessing the Page Size & Handling section.
- Afterwards, pick the Actual Size and choose the paper source by PDF page size.
- Thereon, move to the Orientation section and browse the Auto portrait/landscape option.
Resolution Method 5: Do the Proper Configuration Of Your Print And PDF Settings
The users must ensure that the file they are linking isn’t a ZIP file. Also, you must ensure that the file size won’t be more than 25 MB. However, if you see that the name of your QuickBooks data file contains some special characters, then delete it instantly.
Resolution Method 6: Go Through Your Browser’s PDF Settings
The steps to change the browser’s PDF settings may vary according to your browser. Below, we have discussed the steps for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. Use the steps according to the browser you are using.
For the Chrome Users
- Start the process by launching Google Chrome on your device and clicking the three vertically placed dots located at the top-right corner.
- From the extended list of options, pick the Settings option.
- Afterwards, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap the Advanced drop-down menu.
- Thereon, navigate to the Content Settings option followed by PDF Documents.
- You are supposed to disable the Download PDF Files option rather than opening it in Chrome.
- Finally, sign in to your QuickBooks data file and send the forms again to check whether the issue is resolved.
For The Users of Mozilla Firefox
- In the first place, launch the Firefox browser on your workstation and move to Options.
- From the left menu, browse the Applications tab and proceed further.
- Go to the Content-Type section and look for the Portable Document Format (PDF).
- As a result, you will see the Action drop-down menu, from there, tap the Use Adobe Reader (default) option.
- You are supposed to sign in to the company file and try to send or print the forms again.
With this post’s help, we hope you can easily resolve the QuickBooks Online delivery server down error. If you are still encountering any issues due to the error while sending the invoices, then get help from our experts at +1-833-460-2030. They will assist you with some useful tips to eliminate the issue right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may also use the following ways to resolve Delivery Server errors in QuickBooks.
- Try sending invoices to your customers using any other email address.
- Also, you can save the invoice on the local device in PDF format or send its link directly to your customer.
- Confirm that you are operating a good and high-speed internet connection.
To avoid the QuickBooks Online Delivery server down error from occurring in the future, you must check that you are using a valid and right email address format. Also, ensure that no special characters are included in your invoice and that your email settings are configured properly
The users can check their QuickBooks service status by accessing the official QuickBooks Online Service Status page. You can review your delivery server downtime and uptime from that page.
If you can’t resolve the QuickBooks delivery server error after following the solutions listed above, you can consult with our experts available 24*7 at +1-833-460-2030 or through live chat. They will offer you with some useful tips to overcome the error.
Sometimes, the strict security settings of Windows might stop you from sending the invoices resulting in a QuickBooks server down the issue.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.